S p o n s o r s
Many say it must be easy getting sponsorship when
you're an "oddity" in the sport. WRONG (about both the easy sponsorship & the
Our favourite link is Thunder
Valley Racing where they explain just how difficult it is,
and why this is so or why you should consider sponsoring women
The amount of media coverage we gave our sponsors
in 2003 was incredible and very much appreciated by them. We now
give you the opportunity to enjoy this as well.
We've had some wonderful support from some great people. We would
like to thank the following for their kind, generous sponsorship.
We're proud to be associated with them.
In return Sara, Datsta and Bert have flown the flag well - featuring
in publications such as:
- Several interviews and shots featured on TV3 coverage of 2003
International Rally of Otago, International Rally of Rotorua and
Rally of Hawkes Bay,
- A feature during the TV 1 Shell Helix Motorsport coverage of
the Daybreaker Rally - an interview with Sara and Rachael and
a shot of them tackling a corner during the rally,
- NZ Womens Weekly Magazine,
- NZ Racer (article and photo)
- The Leader Newspaper (twice - one article during the year and
one at the end of the year when the newspaper celebrating the
previous twelve months of achievement in chosen people's activities
- Sara represented the sports section !)
- The Nelson Mail (several articles),
- Manawatu Evening Standard,
- Kapiti Car Club's Hub Cap magazine (several mentions & articles),
- Nelson Car Club's Full Noise magazine.
- Interview by Matt Lawry on Fresh FM radio's Breakfast Show
A bit about them:
|Welcome and thank you to arcdigital Limited. JJ & the
team have been following our progress for 2 years now. We are
delighted to welcome them aboard! Their sponsorship includes
the hosting of our website through My Host - honestly, the best
hosting package we've come across!!!!
|Toyota New Zealand
|Beaurepaires Palmerston North
||The team at Mirage Signs sponsored us in our 'Datsta days'
and on shifting up to the Manawatu, we went and re-visited them.
Kelvin and the team were only too happy to sponsor us again
and have produced some amazing work for the car!!! Please visit
them at their website www.signwriters.co.nz
|Our wonderful Team Support Crew:
Rodney Cadlow Builders, First Choice Rentals,
Scrimshaw Ransom, Tony Boyce Builders, Matt Burke Engineering,
Brian Stafford Builders, Deans Truck Services, McPhee Engineering.
Thanks also to Wyatt & Wilson Print, Christchurch for printing
Next Page.... Rallying in New Zealand